Idli Rice (3 cups)
Raw Rice (1 cup)
Urad Dal (1cup)
Fenugreek Seeds -1 tsp
Salt to taste
- Soak Idli Rice, Raw rice in water for 4-6 hours.. Soak Urad Dal in a separate bowl.
- In a mixer grinder, grind the Urad Dal to form a smooth paste. Pour the batter into a big vessel.
- Now grind the rice and fenugreek together. Mix this batter well with the Urad dal batter.
- Leave this batter in room temperature overnight.
- Mix the mixture well in the morning with salt to taste.
- Pour on the Dosa Tava and spread well to make crispy Dosa.
- Serve hot with Sambar and Chutney or Chicken gravy as in the pic above :).