Mango Cubes - 1/2 cup
Sugar - 1/3 cup
Water - 1/3 cup
Lime juice - 2 tbsp
- Blend the mango cubes into a smooth puree.
- Bring water to boil and dissolve the sugar well in the water.
- Pour it into a bowl, cool it and place it in freezer for 15-20 mins.
- Add this sugar water mixture to the mango puree and add the lime juice, blend well.
- Pour this into a bowl and keep in freezer till it is set lightly.
- Transfer to a blender and blend well and return to freezer. Do this another 2 times.
- Once it is set and firm, serve it.
- Keep it outside for 5-10 mins before serving so that you can easily scoop it out.