Mango Puree- 2 cup, I took 2 medium sized mango for the puree
Gelatine - 3 tsp
Hot Water - 1/2 cup
Sugar - 1/3 cup or according to the sweetness of the mango
Milk - 1 cup
Vanilla essence (optional) - 1/2 tsp
- Cut the mango into small pieces and in a blender, blend it into a smooth paste. We need 2 cups of puree.
- Boil the water and remove from heat.
- Add the Gelatine to the water and stir well so that there are no lumps in it and is well dissolved.
- Add sugar to this mixture and stir well till dissolved.
- Add this mixture the the mango puree along with the milk and blend well again.
- Using a sieve filter this mixture into another vessel.
- Grease small cups/moulds lightly and pour this mixture into them.
- Keep in refrigerator till it is set (2-3 hrs) or over night.
- Serve chilled!