1 cup shredded chicken
2 tbsp mayonnaise
Freshly ground pepper
Salt to taste
- In a bowl mix the shredded chicken and mayonnaise.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Toast the bread and spread the filling.
- Arrange the rocket leaves and lettuce over the chicken mayo spread and top with another slice of bread.
- Place 1 skinless chicken breast in a pan. Cover with water.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Bring to boil, lower heat and cook until chicken is cooked and shreds when you use a fork.
- Let it cool and shred the chicken using 2 forks.