1 Ripe Avacado
1/2 Tomato, chopped
1/2 Onion, chopped
1/2 Capsicum, chopped
2 tbsp Lime juice
1/2 tsp cumin powder
1/2 tsp pepper powder, freshly ground
Coriander leaves, chopped
Salt to taste
- Cut the Avocado into half. Remove the seed and scoop out the avocado into a bowl.
- Mash the Avocado using a fork. Add the lime juice and mix well.
- Add the chopped onion, tomato, capsicum and coriander leaves and mix well.
- Add the cumin powder, pepper powder and salt to taste. Mix well.
- Serve with chips as a dip or use as a sandwich spread.
- If you are going to refrigerate the Guacamole for later use, then do not add the tomato. Add the chopped tomatoes just before serving.
- You could use green chilly instead of capsicum. I did not want it very spicy so I have used capsicum.