This is a very easy recipe, you don't need electric mixer or cake mixer to make this.
150g caster sugar
1tsp vanilla essence
3 very ripe bananas
190g self raising flour
- Beat the egg and keep aside.
- Mash the bananas and keep aside in a big bowl.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter, sugar and vanilla essence over medium heat.
- Remove from heat and add this to the mashed bananas. Mix well.
- Add the egg and mix well.
- Stir in the flour and milk. Mix well.
- Pour into a greased tin and bake at 180 C for 35 mins or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Leave it cool, yummilicious banana cake is ready!!!
- Use some walnuts, it will be an awesome nutty cake, I didn't have any with me :(
- Recipe adapted from allrecipes.