1 Chicken breast - cut into small pieces
2 tbsp Olive oil
4-5 garlic cloves
Freshly ground pepper to taste
Salt to taste
- Crush the garlic and mix with the oil.
- Add the garlic-oil mixture to the chicken and mix well. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Keep aside for half an hour (the more the better!)
- Heat a pan, place the chicken pieces in the pan and cover and cook in medium heat.
- Remove the lid and turn the chicken pieces to cook the other side.
- Sprinkle little bit of oregano on the chicken. Stir it well.
- Cook again until the water from the chicken dries out and the chicken browns a little.
- Serve with some salads or use as sandwich filling.