Paneer Paneer and more Paneer :). Yet another easy paneer dish - Kadai Paneer. This turned out to be much more easier than Malai Paneer. This goes well with roti and pulao.
5 Baby corns
1 tsp Fennel seeds
1 tsp coriander powder
1 tsp chilly powder
1 tsp garam masala
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
A pinch of kasuri methi
- Cut paneer into small cubes or triangular pieces. Shallow fry and keep aside.
- Cut all veggies into small cubes.
- In a frying pan, add oil and splutter Fennel seeds.
- Add all veggies and saute. Add salt to taste.
- Add all masalas and kasuri methi and mix well. Cover and cook on low flame for 2 mins.
- Add half cup water and cook on low flame for 3-4 mins.
- Add the paneer cubes and mix well so that the masala coats the paneer and cook for another 2 mins. Yummy kadai paneer is ready to be served.
- Adding 1/2 tsp of kitchen king masala adds a nice touch to the dish :).